You love taking care of and protecting your loved ones. They are what matter most to you. And it will always be like this. But the risk of something happening to you is there. We take care of ourselves, but many things do not depend on us.
The accident insurance covers future welfare of your family. They ensure that your family is not affected by the loss of income and a possible increase in expenses, in case you could not continue taking care of them.
According to the Insurance Contract Law, an accident is the bodily injury that derives from a violent, sudden, external cause and alien to the intent of the insured, which produces temporary or permanent disability or death. Most of the people don’t know what is casualty insurance ?.
The function of accident insurance is to compensate the insured or his beneficiaries for the unfavorable economic consequences caused by the accident and its injuries.
Accident insurance protects users and their family members in situations of disability or disability due to accidents of any kind that take place during their professional activity or in their private life. Depending on the needs of each client, they can choose between modular Flexi accident insurance and the Family Support policy.
Types of accident insurance:
Flexi accidents modular
Flexi Accidents Modular Insurance allows you to insure your future in any situation, allowing you to choose from a large number of coverage’s against any type of accident. A solution 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world, which compensates the expenses that may occur as a result of an accident, both in your private life and in the exercise of your professional activity. You choose the insured amount and the monthly rent to cover your personal needs.
Protects the client against cases of disability or disability, as well as beneficiaries in case of death of the insured.
Directed to individuals whose main characteristic is the simplicity to be pre-established guarantees and capital?
What does accident insurance offer you?
Accidents insurance will give you the peace of mind to protect yourself from the accidents of life and guarantee your protection and that of your family. This policy protects you and yours from the possible economic consequences of an accident, to guarantee your standard of living.
- The tranquility of preventing.
The consequences of an accident can cause irreparable damage. Accidents insurance is responsible for guaranteeing your economic well-being, compensating the economic losses derived from an accident in case of death or disability.
- Occupational hazards.
In certain professions, the worker is more exposed to the possibility of an accident at work. Being protected against an eventual mishap is basic for these professionals. In addition, if you are self-employed, this insurance allows you to increase your benefits in the event of an accident.
- Take care of yours.
Accidents insurance protects your loved ones and takes care to guarantee their economic well-being.
Coverage for the insured
The coverage for the insurance holder and its passengers during an accident or collision varies, and it is very important to include it at the time of contracting the insurance for your car. This insurance is given to the insurance holder and his passengers at the following events:
- The accident is not the fault of the owner of the policy
- Neither party is guilty in the accident
- The guilty driver is on the run
- The driver who caused the accident does not have enough money to repair the damage caused to the car insurance holder
Comprehensive coverage insurance
The word integral can be misunderstood when hiring a comprehensive policy for your car, since it is assumed that the insurance will cover any type of damage.
The reality is that this type of insurance varies depending on the company. There are some insurance companies that add more benefits, but there are basic coverage’s that are included in almost all comprehensive coverage insurance packages. These include the following:
Theft / damage
Covers all vehicle losses and vehicle loss due to the following:
- Damages during transport: any damage caused while a car is being transported or moved by a crane, trailer or any other means.
- External explosion or fire: Any damage caused or initiated by fire from external sources, or those caused by self-inflammation.
- Damage caused while driving: This is damage caused when driving the vehicle, such as hitting a pole or hitting a parked vehicle.
- Theft of parts and vandalism: There are times when some parts of the car are stolen. Here you have to be careful, since the insured person will have to pay the full cost of the stolen part if the replacement value costs more than the value of the deductible.
- Total theft of the vehicle: The insured can claim up to the total value of the vehicle in case of theft and that the car does not recover. The fair calculation to be paid is based on the value of the car in the market minus the depreciation value.
Keep in mind that the possessions inside the vehicle and the damages caused by a natural disaster are not covered, such as the fall of a tree on the roof of your car, for example.
Basic Types of Casualty and property Insurance for Your Business
Property and accident insurance (P & C) can be a mature sector, but trying to do the same things as before at a lower cost is no longer enough. To drive growth, new IT developments such as the cloud and mobility can help, but each of them requires IT experience and knowledge of best practices. Here we are providing you the top property and casualty insurance company.
Top 10 property/casualty insurance companies in the USA
- State Farm
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Liberty Mutual