When done correctly, guest blogging can be a powerful marketing tool. This can boost your website’s traffic organically and increase your business’ credibility.
It’s difficult to stand out in a sea of millions of articles on the internet every day. It can be difficult to create unique guest blog service your audience will click on. Guest blogging is a great way to keep fresh, engaging content coming back to your blog.
How to Increase Your Website Traffic through Guest Blogging
- Research your audience.
- Prioritize testing, tracking, and pitching.
- Be unique.
- Promote you on your partner site.
- Focus on keywords.
- Include a CTA.
1. Research Your Audience
Without knowing who your customers are, you won’t be able to reach them. You should take note of important details like their age, gender and location.
It is also important to determine which platforms they use most often online. You can see where they are active online so that you know where to promote blogs . This will help you to focus on your niche.
You can also send customer development interviews. Ask them what they want to see.
This will help you determine which topics you want to concentrate on and also guide you in choosing the websites that you want to guest post on. These are some questions you can ask in these types of surveys:
- Which websites are you most likely to go to when searching for information and/or content relevant to your industry?
- What are your favorite blogs?
- What topics are you most interested in?
You will be able to clearly define your goals for guest blogging by knowing which audience and what topics you want to target.
This will allow you to identify the best websites for publishing your content in order to increase traffic to your website.
2. Prioritize Tracking, Pitching, and Testing
Once you have identified potential websites you could work with, it is time to pitch a partnership. You can find their contact page by clicking here.
These are some tips to remember when you propose a guest blog for an editor.
- Begin by introducing yourself, and then describe what your website is about.
- Mention your accomplishments in blogging.
- Make sure you clearly explain the purpose of your email. Let them know immediately that you are interested in partnering up to write a blog post.
- Present a topic and explain why it is important.
- Attach the file or link if the post has been completed.
If you have the funds, you could hire a person who can build links for you. They can email multiple editors at once and know how to pitch guest posts.
After you’ve joined forces with a site you need to monitor your traffic in order to ensure you get the results you want. You can always analyze your results to find other solutions.
3. Be Unique
Your guest posts should be different from all the other blogs. These people are likely not familiar with your brand, so it’s important to write to impress.
These are some things you need to keep in mind if your goal is to be different.
- To attract readers and get them to click on your article, use compelling headlines.
- Telling interesting stories makes your content more relatable.
- Add visuals of high quality to your blog post.
- Make it easy to read the content.
- Go into detail.
- Use infographics, charts and graphs.
- Original data is best. Cite statistics from reliable sources to validate your content.
4. Promote your guest post on your partner site
Most likely, your partner site will share the guest blog post via their social media channels. Encourage them to share it with their audience so that they don’t miss it. You might also ask them for permission to email the post to their subscribers.
Let them know you will also be sharing the post from your side. Both parties will reap the benefits of the partnership.
SEE ALSO : Getting started with email marketing
5. Concentrate on Keywords
Ask your partner site whether they can provide the keywords required for the guest post. Look for keywords you can use in the article if they don’t. Optimizing your article to search engines and targeting keywords will improve your post’s visibility in SERPs , and increase organic traffic.
6. Be careful with backlinks
Your guest post can have one or two backlinks. These links will redirect the reader to your website. Make sure you choose carefully. Link to your most popular and well-known blog post, to your products and services page, or your homepage.
Google might penalize backlinks. If they are placed correctly, they can be a great bonus. However, they should not be the main focus of your post.
A link at the end of your post, provided it is well-written and displays expertise, should suffice to bring in new customers, leads and readers to your site.
7. Include a CTA
To invite readers to read more about you, add a call to action (CTA) to your bio for guest blog posts. CTAs do not necessarily need to link to your homepage.
These links can be used to direct your audience to an ebook that they can download or link to your newsletter subscription landing pages.
You can also encourage readers leave comments on the blog posts. You can also encourage people to leave comments on the blog post. This is key to keeping them engaged.
It takes time to gain traffic through guest blogging. It takes patience to see results from guest blogging. Keep track of the numbers.
Keep in mind that guest blog service is an long-term strategy for marketing. The right steps can help you achieve great results and increase traffic.